Friday, January 27, 2012

Best driving directions from Brick, NJ to Morristown, NJ?

Hi! I just got a new job in Morristown, NJ (in Headquarters Plaza, full address is below). However, I live in Brick, NJ. It's a long commute, especially with the traffic, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the best way to go? Yes, I have tried Mapquest and Google Maps, but I wanted to see if maybe someone could recommend a route, maybe one that avoids a lot of the traffic?



FYI, It's a 9am-5pm job although I might be doing 8am-4pm especially if the traffic might be more bearable.



Here is the address:

240 Headquarters Plaza

Morristown, NJ 07960

(The Parking garage is off of Water Street)



Thanks in advance!!!!!!Best driving directions from Brick, NJ to Morristown, NJ?
I work in Moorestown too but I don't live in Brick!!! That's a hike. There are backroads but the shortest and qickest way is probably the turnpike. There actually isn't much traffic on the turnpike, I think. Plus, it drops you off right on Route 73 by Moorestown. Good luck! Hope the gas $$ doesn't kill you too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment