Friday, January 27, 2012

Does the google map function on the Android Eris talk?

Ever since I've gotten my new phone, I've missed the VZ navigator the old line of phones had to offer. Now I have to deal with Google maps and it is very hard to drive and constantly check your phone to where you are going... Is there a way for the google maps to give you directions verbally from the phone like a normal GPS navigator? Thanks in advance.Does the google map function on the Android Eris talk?
The Droid Eris does not currently offer voice navigation - or navigation at all. Just basic Google Maps.



The Motorola Droid does have voice navigation incorporate with Google Maps



This feature is only available with Android 2.0 and greater, which the Motorola has. Currently, the Droid Eris is at 1.5, and hoping that Verizon will release an update for the Droid Eris (I have the Eris).
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment