Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Maps with walking directions in New Zealand?

Some time ago I randomly came across a website that gave walking directions from point a to point b (I'm living in New Zealand by the way ). It was not Google Maps or Yahoo Maps as best I can remember. The site showed the quickest route by foot and I think it even gave estimated time to get there though I'm not certain of that. Can some one please help me find that link again. I have spent hours trying myself and only get maps with driving directions.Maps with walking directions in New Zealand?
hi there,not quite sure if this is what your after,you have to enter details of your walk etc.

its definetly for walking and not driving.



http://www.truenz.co.nz/walking/



good luck anyway..



ps,they say you can email them for more information!!Maps with walking directions in New Zealand?
thank you.....

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment