Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What is a good map website for directions and construction information?

I do alot of traveling and get hung up in a lot of construction. I am currently looking for a website that will not only provide driving directions, but would also give me the construction information I need to get to my desination the quickest way possible. I have tried mapquest, yahoo, and google and they are not what I am looking for.What is a good map website for directions and construction information?
I have found a website that has worked quite well for me. You can get driving directions with construction information along your route. The website that I go to is http://www.mapetc.com They appear to be fairly new but their construction information that I have used is pretty accurate. Good LuckWhat is a good map website for directions and construction information?
I've had www.fhwa.dot.gov/trafficinfo/index.htm on our company's website in our 'Travel Links' for a long time and have had favorable responses from our customers.



Our site is www.lightninrv.com and if you go to "Rentals" and then to "Travel Links" you might find several more that can be very helpful...whether in an RV or not!
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment