Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Local Road Driving directions, please? I live in Decatur...?

I've already looked it up on mapquest and google-you know they always give you the extended version. Please, someone local give me the directions to get to LaVista Road in Lawrenceville(Best Buy, Target) from Memorial Drive in Decatur. I already know how to get there on 285 but I need to know how to get there without taking the highway. I just got a job at the Best Buy on LaVista and the times I have to be to work, 285 is CRAZY...I want to avoid 285 at all costs!



Please help!



Hint: I live right between Memorial Drive and Covington Highway.



Thanks!Local Road Driving directions, please? I live in Decatur...?
try taking Hwy 29/lawrenceville hwy....Local Road Driving directions, please? I live in Decatur...?
try i-80, rt 30,or rt6

No comments:

Post a Comment