Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Driving GA to TX, trip planner with attractions?

January 3rd my husband, myself %26amp; some friends are driving from savannah GA to austin TX. I'm going to school in Hutto TX for 4 months %26amp; road tripping it was the cheapest %26amp; more fun option for us. I've found directions on google %26amp; mapquest. But we're looking for directions that include roadside attractions (You know like the worlds largest rubberband ball! lol)



I've looked up "cross country trip planners" with no luck what so ever. I found www.etravelogue.com but it only ended up giving me a few attractions that weren't interesting %26amp; they were only in austin TX.



So I guess I'm looking for a site that'll map out the directions along with attractions, or at least let me put in my trip route and just list off the attractions nearby.



Thanks in advance guys!!Driving GA to TX, trip planner with attractions?
All details are on their home page

No comments:

Post a Comment