Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I want to get driving directions from Tel-Aviv, Israel, to London, United Kingdom?

It is completely possible to do, either through North Africa or through Syria, Turkey and then Eastern Europe. Israel maintains open boarder crossings with Syria, and I hold two passports (so one can be stamped and the other used when I have to enter a country without showing that I was in Israel). My car has Swiss number plates and was shipped to Israel. It has always been a dream of mine to drive with my girlfriend (who loves convertibles almost as much as I do) from our new home in Israel to our families in London.



When I look for directions on Google Maps, it doesnt give directions from Israel to other countries, and when I use Bing Maps it doesn't allow entrance into Turkey or Morocco, two vital countries. What other interactive map services are there that will give directions for this sort of drive?I want to get driving directions from Tel-Aviv, Israel, to London, United Kingdom?
It's actually easier than you think.



Drive to Haifa and get the ferry via Cyprus to Greece. There is a ferry service from Greece to Italy. From there the driving is simple. Obviously you will have to obtain a Schengen visa for the stretch from Greece to France and ensure you have insurance cover for the entire trip. Check if you need a visa to transit Cyprus, I think you don't but I'm not sure. and check if you need a visa to enter the UK.. .



No need to go through North Africa, Syria or TurkeyI want to get driving directions from Tel-Aviv, Israel, to London, United Kingdom?
Sorry, this was the best i could find for you at this moment. I'll try to get a better answer for you. Good luck!



http://www.seat61.com/Israel.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment