Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Driving Directions!?!?

This won't take a whole minute.



1. go to www.google.com

2. click on "maps"

3. click on "get directions"

4. type "New York" in the first box (the "from" box)

5. type "London" in the second box (the "to" box)

6. click on "get directions"

7. scroll down and read step #24



Who is going to question the directions given by google next time they get them?Driving Directions!?!?
I'm 'bout to be thrown out the library for LOL!!!!. Sssshhhhh, be quiet.



I had to try it for myself to see what you're were referring to.



%26amp; really one can do it one step in the search box Pt. A to Pt. B %26gt; get directions.
if u dont trust google directions then try

Mapquest.comDriving Directions!?!?
lol ive seen this b4. i wonder if u could sue them if u actually tried to swim and died??Driving Directions!?!?
swim across the atlantic?!?! Wow someones gunna try that and get killed and the family is gunna sue google for that ... lol
LOL if I swim and get injured,Ill sue Google for millions of dollars for bad directions.
im an olypic swimmer so it don't matter to me :) but then I would have to rent a car and I would need a passport... DAMN YOU GOOGLE MAPS!!
I guess they would make it in to the Guiness Book of Records wouldn't they?
29 days %26amp; 10 hours huh?



I bet I can do it faster.
OMG, thats sooooo funy
LOL i just went on google maps and step no 24 is funny why would any1 one be that stupid and actually do that
It's a joke!! no one really should be asking for directions to london from newyork. There are 100's of planes that will fly you there. Asking dumb questions gets you dumb answers.
They send you through France and all, telling you to go via Calais-Dover.



That journey was pre-programmed as a joke, programmers have to have a little fun now and then, do they not?
i don't think you mean driving directions but instead flying directions

No comments:

Post a Comment