Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What map/driving directions site is most accurate?

Like Mapquest, Yahoo! maps, Google maps, etc. Which is most accurate for driving directions?



Thanks in advance!What map/driving directions site is most accurate?
I always use mapquest. However, I have noticed when you get in small rural areas mapquest is not accurate at all.
They all basically use Mapquest.What map/driving directions site is most accurate?
The best map that I know of is the one that folds up and you can keep it in your car...also known as a road atlas. Lets face it we are becoming too dependent on technology to get us to the next step. Don't get me wrong I do like to use the mapquest etc...but if you are going on a long trip...all of the roads are there...besides learning to read a map and locating your position on the map...can be challenging and fun...give a try.What map/driving directions site is most accurate?
None of them are. Use a road atlas like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment