Monday, February 6, 2012

All I have is the picture of the house i should be moving into?

Okay this is gonna sound sketch, but its very important.

So I just moved back to Virginia Beach, Virginia from Houston, Texas. I am supposed to move in with a friend from my graduating high school class. 2 weeks before I moved back she had to go to the hospital and has been there ever since! She never moved into the house that her ex-husband and her bought because she went to the hospital a week after she bought it. She LOST the number of the person she got the house from. And cannot remember the address to save her life. The address and directions to get there are at her old home, but she hasn't been to her other home in like a month because she has been in the hospital.



All I have is a picture of the house and the general area of the house.

I know it's by the Ocean Front in Virginia Beach somewhere past 37th street. And i have a picture.

What do you think the chances of me finding the address of the house by driving around or just looking on google maps?



Any ideas of how I can get the address?



Thanks! I know it sounds crazy and super sketch, but its legit, HELP!All I have is the picture of the house i should be moving into?
How about calling the insurance company that is holding the homeowners' policy? Or her real estate agent?
That sounds like the oddest story I have ever heard.

Doesn't the husband know where the house is?

You say they *bought* this house, yet they don't know the address?

Sketchy doesn't begin to describe how odd it is.



I guess you could drive around looking for it, but, what if you go to the wrong house? LOLAll I have is the picture of the house i should be moving into?
You should be able to go to the county recorders office and ask them if your friend owns any property in the county - that should give you an address.All I have is the picture of the house i should be moving into?
You're right: it sounds crazy.
Ask her ex to give you the address--unless she lost his number too.
She has to have some kind of paperwork on the house - ask her for the key to her old house so you can go look (assuming she trusts you with her key if she's moving in with you) for paperwork with the house on it. Also she can call the bank she got the loan through for the house. But Google Earth could work it would just be very very time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment