Thursday, February 9, 2012

Getting from Madison, GA to Keller, TX?

Hey everyone. I will be making a very important trip from Madison, GA to Keller, TX. The problem is, I have never driven long distance before and am really nervous in getting lost. Im going to be relying to online directions, but Im not too sure it will get me to where I want to be, and if I get lost, Im screwed. If anyone can help me get ACCURATE directions (like possible the people who have driven around these areas before), I would greatly appreciate it. I've tried MapQuest, MapsOnUs. Rand McNally, Yahoo, and Google. I dont know which one to use however because they both tell me different things. I would LOVE any help! :)Getting from Madison, GA to Keller, TX?
Use the Rand McNally and plot the best course.Keep in mind the shortest route isn`t alway`s the best.Try to stay on the interstate`s most of the way and when you get to the off road`s simply follow you`re pre planned route.Keep alert and don`t miss any sign`s.Remember this--if you should take a wrong turn,back-track to the correct route as soon as possible.Be carefull of N. S. E. W. Be sure you are going in the right direction even if you are on the correct hwy.Getting from Madison, GA to Keller, TX?
Madison and Keeler are both near Interstate 20 so from Madison, take local route 83 south which will take you to Interstate 20. Go westbound on I-20 all the way past Dallas and Arlington, Texas. Then at exit 442 (B I believe), take Interstate 820 north, then it loops west around Fort Worth. At exit 19, take US Route 377 (also called Denton Highway) north right into the western edge of Keller.
  • facial surgery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment