Monday, February 6, 2012

Anyone familiar with driving to/from Orlando International Airport?

I was checking out the roads on Google Earth and it looks SUPER confusing. I'll be flying there soon and need to get on Florida 417 toward Disney World, and then get back for my return flight. With all of the different roads that are seemingly tangled together, is it easy enough to find your way in and out of the airport to and from the 417? Are there lots of signs pointing you in the right direction? It makes me a little nervous because I've never flown into that airport before (I've always flown into Sanford) and I don't want to get lost. Also, are there signs pointing you in the right direction as far as where to drop off your rental car?Anyone familiar with driving to/from Orlando International Airport?
its a piece of cake. the main thing is to watch the signs for the tolls out of the airport. they are confusing on purpose. if you miss a toll you will be sent a ticket with a surcharge from your rental company and there is no way to fight it.



the signs for the rentals are clearly marked.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment