Thursday, February 9, 2012

Anyone remember old tank game?

This has been driving me nuts lately. When I was a little kid, early 21th century i guess, haha, we used to play this arcade-like game on our mums laptop. Sadly, we threw it away years ago, however, I distinctly remember the gameplay, yet not the title.



You control a tank, in an underground facility, where you drive around killing robot/alien giant spiders, or something in that general direction. It has an orthographic view (i think), where you see it from above, at around a 40-45 degree angle. So the facility where you drive around has no roof/ceiling, if you understand what I mean. If you want to get an idea of what I am talking about, you can google angry bots, to see the modern counterpart. In gameplay and graphics, at least, it is eerily similar.



Any help in finding this game again, would be greatly appreciated.Anyone remember old tank game?
Even if you were to find it, chances are it would be incredibly hard to come by and would be fairly expensive. In my opinion, I would recommend you stick to the modern counterpart of the game, as it is likely to not be as expensive as the old game you are referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment