Thursday, February 9, 2012

PLEASE help me with this :( im desperate?

I have no idea where my graphing calculator is and I have this homework problem where I need to take this info and make it into a scatter plot and find the line of best fit... Could someone with a TI-83/84 help me please??? Directions on how to find the line of best fit can be found on google... I just really wanna get this thing done and not have to drive to my friends house to borrow hers... please help! I just need the equation the calculator gives you!!!! :)



.044 1.4

.0611 1.5

.0928 1.89

.1203 2.18

.1448 2.45

.1672 2.68

.188 2.88PLEASE help me with this :( im desperate?
ok, you do realize you have pic of Lil Brain..I mean Lil Wayne as your photo and you are asking about Calculator issues on the Singles and Dating side of Yahoo Answers? hmmm



Either you are just not very bright at all..or you are very smart and have horrible taste in music, and hit the wrong deal to post your question..I'm hopping for the latter one.

No comments:

Post a Comment