Monday, February 6, 2012

Which GPS is good for what I do?

I don't do a ton of driving around, but I do enough that it gets old looking up directions on google maps or whatever, especially when they're not accurate.. (long story) anyway, i'm asking for one for christmas and i was wondering what brands/models are reliable and accurate for a good price? probably around 250 or less? I don't need one with a whole bunch of features.. but it'd be cool to like save my home in favorites and find the nearest gas station etc... any help? :)Which GPS is good for what I do?
Garmin is the best nrabd for GPS and good model that I would recommend is Garmin n眉vi 780 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with MSN Direct Service.Turn-by-turn directions with Voice Guidance/Text-to-Speech feature.

It showing you what parks, restaurants, ATM, gas stations, etc. are nearby.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011UE鈥?/a>Which GPS is good for what I do?
TOM TOM漏 is the best one under my opinion but its pretty pricy magellan is also very good you can get it reaaally cheap on thanksgiving specials at best buy or FRYS electronics.... DON'S BUY THINGS FROM AMAZON THEY SOMETIMES GET THEM REFURBRESHED!!!!
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment