Monday, February 6, 2012

Safest way to get to WAREHOUSE LIVE, HOUSTON, TX?

I will be in town for a concert and will be coming from around the airport area so have to take I-45 N, if that gives you an idea where ill be coming from. I'm not familiar with the Houston area but the Mapquest or Google map directions differ from warehouse live's website direction, which is a little less clear. I was wondering if any natives could tell me what areas to avoid and such?



When I was google mapping and looking at the street images, i dont say this to offend, but a lot of the neighborhood areas around warehouse live look really sketchy. I dont want to put myself in a dangerous situation and I will have 1 other female with me. My fear is driving back from the venue at night time. I feal uncomfortable driving in the surrounding areas...



I was just wanting some tips so that I can choose the safest route.Safest way to get to WAREHOUSE LIVE, HOUSTON, TX?
I used to live in that area. Just don't walk around by yourself at night. It gets a little scary. If you're coming I45 N (from Hobby), I would exit Downtown/Scott then make a right on St. Emanuel. It will take you right to Warehouse. Mapquest directions have a couple of different turns, but they're good directions too. Good Luck!
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment