Monday, February 6, 2012

Are you good a giving directions??????

it drives me crazy-people call my work all the time asking how to get here or if they are lost-doesn't everyone know how to use mapquest, google maps, or GPS?Are you good a giving directions??????
... just let me hop in with you and we'll get there
as a man i am inclined to say yes i am good at directions.... as for the general public having knowledge of such products/programs i doubt it, there are still alot of "old school" people out there that dont adapt to new technology well or the others are just la la la laaaazzzzzzyyyyy!!!!Are you good a giving directions??????
Nope. I am the worst. If I gave you directions you would be more lost then when you first asked me for t hem lol. Don't trust me with directions. I agree here what ever happened to technology? People are still living in the dark ages and I have a GPS in my car because I cannot get anywhere without it.Are you good a giving directions??????
I once read that men and women give directions differently. Men say go North 1.3 miles and then east for 500 yards. Women would say go straight untill you see the Burger King and then make a right at the street with yellow flowers on the side.
no, im horrible. I remeber things by sight not by names, so I usually just say you go to that street where the bus stop is, or something like that..haha. Alot of phones theses days have navigation on them, so instead of calling me, put it in your phone..
I suck at giving directions. I'm one of those people that say "Make a left at the _______. But if you see _______, you've gone too far." Horrible.
I'm not

everyone should get this GPS thingy
Yes i'm like a human navigator
Nope
Yes

Gps
No. I bet your mother is good at giving head, though.
haha no;

which is why iuse those ^_^
lol no, i would get the people who are lost even more lost then they are
ha no

gps
I don't need anything but the sun and stars to figure out where I'm going.
hah no, i can show you but i cant tell u

No comments:

Post a Comment