Monday, February 6, 2012

HELP MAJOR HELP!!! TEN POINTS!!!?

Okaay so me and my family with three children (13, 7, 5) are planning a car trip to NYC!!! First question: Good idea? Bad idea?



Guys I REALLY wanna go, but I need help!!! Like we wanna tour NYC not just drive past we wanna like walk in the downtown streets and stuff, Is there a safe place to park a car that doesnt cost $100? so we can walk around NYC?

We also wanna stay for 2 nights, can u give me a hotel thats on the way to NY city about 50-100 km??? Like in new Jersey (btw im travelling by the directions google gave me) PLEASE HELP ME we need to leave the house on the 13th!!! HELP!!!HELP MAJOR HELP!!! TEN POINTS!!!?
good ideaHELP MAJOR HELP!!! TEN POINTS!!!?
You can park on the streets for free, just read the signs to know the allowed hours/days of that spot and move your car accordingly. If you want a garage, find a garage that is not right in the middle of everything, those give reasonable daily rates.



New York (talking specifically about Manhattan) is really safe, so this is not a concern. Just stay and keep your car below Harlem [96th Street]



As for 'hotels on the way', it would be helpful if you let us know where you are coming from, although I do recommend Best Western, they seem to be everywhere and I've always had good luck with them.HELP MAJOR HELP!!! TEN POINTS!!!?
here is the thing i used to live in ny and then i like forgot everthing about it sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment