Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sarcastic web developer?

About a year or so ago I stumbled across this website about this incredibly sarcastic web developer, and on there were emails that people (from within the company that he worked for, I think) had sent him asking for web design/graphics to be done for them (for free, as a favour), and the web developer would make really sarcastic replies which were very funny and a great read. The website was packed with emails back-and-forth between the web developer and people who'd gotten in touch with him. There was one where someone emailed him asking him if he could make up a flyer for a missing dog (I think it was a dog, or it could've been a cat, either way it was a pet of some sort) and the guy would make up a design with a tiny picture of the pet in the middle of it, so you could barely see what it looked like, the other person responded saying that the image needed to be bigger, then the web developer would make up another design with the same picture of the pet but massively zoomed-in, so again, you could hardly see what the pet looked like. It was all done intentionally to get on the other person's nerves, and it was very humourous reading the various responses.



I can't seem to find this website again for the life of me, and was wondering if anyone knew of this site and could point me in the right direction? I've searched on Google for variations of 'sarcastic web developer' or 'web developer sarcasm', none of which have brought up the right thing. It's driving me insane. Can anyone help? Many thanks in advance.Sarcastic web developer?
If you find an answer, let me know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment