Monday, February 6, 2012

Can any one point me in the right direction?

How do I go about finding out if a person in another state has ever abused animals or are a puppy mill. I searched the name thinking maybe they would have had a website, then Google thinking something would have turned up there too. Nothing! I guess I can always take a drive there and check it out myself. It's only about 1 1/2 hr away. Maybe I am jumping at conclusions. But there is always that chance.................. Any suggestions???Can any one point me in the right direction?
If something in your gut thinks something is wrong. You should go and check it out. Your eyes are better than hear say or something over the net. When you get there act like a person who is interesting in buying a puppy. If you have camera on your phone use that. Check everything and behind things. When I shut down a puppy mill I went into their home At first I didn't see anything unusual then I seen these little kennels line up out side behind a wall. They had a male and female in each kennel. This kennel was barley big enough for one and they stuck two in there..there job was to mate. It was sad I could barly seen their little face. If you feel something is wrong you need to check it out. Always go by your gut feeling and always have proof to back you up. Good luck to you and I hope you are wrong if not then you need to be thank for helping these puppies.
Good luck to you and once again thank you for going with your bad feeling. I wish there were more people like you. If you are wrong that is ok too. At least you step up to the plate and is willing to find out. Please let me know the outcome with this. Becareful and good luck.

Report Abuse

Can any one point me in the right direction?
Don't do it yourself. Puppymillers have this down to a science. I have seen that site online. Be really careful. Rescue Commandos can get hurt. I might call the Dept. Of Agriculture in the state and the local animal control. Humane Society too.Can any one point me in the right direction?
Maybe call that state's Better Business Bureau?
A personal visit is always the best thing to do to check out he breeders. I alwys had open houses for all who were interested in my pups. The perspective owners of my pups were invited to see my whole operation and this way I could get to know then and they could get to know me too. A good breeder will be open and honest and more than willing to have you come and see them and the pups.
Work hard, don't lie and try not to hurt anybody.
I think you should go over there yourself and check it out. I don't trust all the things I see on websites anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment