Monday, February 6, 2012

I don't know if you can help me but...?

I'm getting married in 29 days and we're driving from Cincinnati, Ohio to Myrtle Beach, SC for our honeymoon. Does anybody know the quickest %26amp; easiest way to get there? I've used mapquest %26amp; google directions [they gave me two different ways I think...] and I've got an actual map but yeah... I just need help. Can you help me??I don't know if you can help me but...?
Contact Triple A, if you are not a member you should join. They will give you a Trip Tick and they will give you the best route. Congratulations and good luck!I don't know if you can help me but...?
The fastest way is to take:

1-75 to Knoxville, Tn

I-40 to Asheville, NC

I-26 to Columbia, SC

I-20 to Florence, SC

U.S. 501 to Myrtle Beach



That is the shortest and fast way. I have gone several different routes (partially for different scenery) and have found it to be fine so far as time and driving goes.



Hope you have a wonderful vacation. If I can be of more help just email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment