Monday, February 6, 2012

I sold my 13" Macbook pro to this girl plz help.....?

Hi

i post my AD on craiglist selling for 13" macbook pro for 900 , this girl text me she wants to buy it really bad, but only have $700 right now and she needs it for her bf so who in deployed to iraq., needs to sent to him she told me she will come with extra 200 on friday, she promise me and she toll me swear on my sons life give you the rest Friday.... I told her I am only selling it so I can fixed my audi a4, I am also student too, I trust her and meet @ coffee shop and give her the macbook for 700 and 200 on friday, now its friday i text her back now she not replying or answering my calls, now its Monday still no response from her? I check the caller id # she call from it was her work, I google it and got the direction. I drove by and i saw her car there, and wrote the license plate #.. should i confront her and ask for my 200?



Thanks for any suggestion or tips!I sold my 13" Macbook pro to this girl plz help.....?
The biggest mistake you made was agreeing for only a portion of the money up front.



The other biggest mistake you made was meeting her at a coffee shop, you don't know where she lives, anything about her and she can completely get away without paying you the rest, no problem.



There are people on craigslist that do that for a living, come up with excuses, all kinds of ****. I've seen it happen way to much.



My friend just bought an Iphone 4g off craigslist, the dude wanted 400 bucks, that was fine, but I told my friend about the scams on craigslist and told her to get the guy to meet her at AT%26amp;T or some place like that to make sure the phones works. turns out the phone did NOT work, but would turn on. Theres just ppl like that.



Mostlikely, you can kiss your 200 bucks goodbye.
you could ask her but if you don't have any proof of you selling that laptop to her you cant do anything anymore dude you cant trust anyone in this world lol people make stories regardless of it being real or not no one cares about anyone else beside them self if you cant proof that you sold her your macbook its your lost !!!I sold my 13" Macbook pro to this girl plz help.....?
I don't want to encourage rape.... But... Yeh, go and rape her, she deserves it, and while your at it rape yourself too for being sooooooo stupid for trusting someone with something like that... Your not going to get your money back without a fight,I sold my 13" Macbook pro to this girl plz help.....?
Yes, you should, but don't fall for any funny business this time. Her saying she could come up with 200 in a week should have risen flags for you.
Yes you should confront her at work, she made a legally binding verbal contract. The problem with verbal contracts is there is denial from the other person, etc. She promised the 200 more, make sure you get it.



Tip: Always get it in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment