Thursday, February 9, 2012

Are there any known detours or delays on the way to orlando florida from upstate ny?

I'm driving to orlando, Florida, from upstate NY. Using google maps. I would like to know if there are any major detours or delays on the way there I should know about. I would appreciate any info on this trip as I will have my wife and daughter with me and want to make this a very enjoyable experience for us all. I know I will have to deal with a few major cities and I'm down with that. Just want to make sure the directions I have are legitimate mostlyAre there any known detours or delays on the way to orlando florida from upstate ny?
Zoom in to each city along the route until the "Traffic" button appears. Click on it once. Then you can pan down the route and see all known construction, closures, detours, and incidents鈥攆or regions which cooperate with Google.



For example, see the construction signs and lane closures around Portland, Oregon at http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8%26amp;hq=%26amp;hnea鈥?/a> Click on any of the red circles or yellow triangles to find out more information about that incident or closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment