Monday, February 6, 2012

Does the 101north turn into the ca 1 north?

So i decided to take a road trip up to monterrey bay and i took the 5 north but when i was returning i took the 101 south. So in the city i was on the ca 1 south and when it ws time for me to go home i took the 1 south to the 68 or 62 salinas to get onto the 101 south. As i was driving well into the 101 south, i noticed that a sign had something for the 1 south. So my question is, would that 1 south taken me directly to the 101?? I felt like i wasted time looking for the 101 and the directions that google and yahoo gave me to get up there on the 5 norht was just tooooooo much. I think that was a waste ot time. I was on like 3 other highways after the 5 north.Does the 101north turn into the ca 1 north?
Hwy 1 runs into 101 in San luis Obispo. It's a long and beautiful drive, And if your not in a hurry, Awsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment