Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I get to Urla, Turkey?

I am travelling in Turkey next week, and will be staying at the Yorgo Seferis hotel in Urla (near Cesme). I am trying to find out how to reach the hotel. I know the address is:



Yali street

Number :47

Iskele/Urla/Izmir



and I know how to reach Urla (I'll be driving west from Izmir on O-32), but I have not been able to find exact directions on where to go when I reach Urla. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get detailed directions from the hotel. Does anyone know the area or know of an online map site that might show this area. (maps.google.com does not recognize the address)



Thanks!How do I get to Urla, Turkey?
check out site: turkeytravelplanner.comHow do I get to Urla, Turkey?
hi friend.i found it for you in Google Earth with space view.just download it,copy and paste 38 21' 52''N,26 46' 10''E in search section.it will show you that hotel.its near Urla Iskele(urla port).you have to drive untill seaside after leaving O-32.you can ask people urla iskele(urla port).then easily u can find it in port area.good lucks.have fun!How do I get to Urla, Turkey?
good luck son

No comments:

Post a Comment