Monday, February 6, 2012

New Jersey to Georgia roadtrip...??

I'm planning to go visit relatives and am staying at a hotel in Douglasville, GA. I was wondering if anyone can help me plan a bit of a scenic drive. My original google maps search said about 13 hours. I am willing to add about an extra hour or two to drive threw Tennessee. Specifically, Knoxville (seems right above Atlanta).



I should be fine if I get directions from where I live (zip code 08021) to Knoxville TN, then from Knoxville to Douglasville GA...right? Or is it a bad idea to try to go threw Tennessee? I've never been there. I've been to North and South Carolina though so my objective is to visit every state I can on the way down that I haven't been to yet.



Suggestions and warnings welcome! New Jersey to Georgia roadtrip...??
My favorite for a Scenic Drive is PA Turnpike to the Harris burg West exit I-81 South all the way to MD 695 South (Baltimore loop) Rejoin I-95 to I-85 South which angles over toward Atlanta Chattanooga isa much better City to visit than Knoxville.
  • natural instinct
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment