Monday, February 6, 2012

Would I be Considered weird or Crazy for this?

I'm planning on going to this girls house but she lives like 30 minutes away from me if you are driving.

But the thing is I don't have my License yet and i can't get anyone to drive me which sucks. And we both really want to see each other, so I google mapped directions to her house and it will take 1 hour and 40 minutes if I use the Bike trail or 4 hours walking on the bike trail......and i think my bike tires are flat. LOL.



So my main question is.......would that be kinda weird to do that?



I'm 16 btw so don't assume I'm older and call me a loser for not having a car. LOL jk



I have walked 2 hours to a friends house before and i think i can easily walk 4.



PS: this is going to be the only time i can see here for awhile because she is going away for awhile soooo....Would I be Considered weird or Crazy for this?
Walk it. Even if nothing happens shell remember it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment