Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I hide favorites and google in the toolbar?

I asked this question this morning and someone answered very throughly but told me to do things I had already tried!



This was my post this morning



I've right clicked on the favorites bar and unchecked the favorites bar option but that didnt work. I clicked on customize and all it says is 'show all text labels' 'show selective text'nd 'show icons only'



Surely this must be a simple thing to do!!!



Also how do I delete the google bar on the top right hand side? There is no red X to click on? I've uninstalled google from the programmes list but google is still there. I have restarted my computer as well. I'm using windows 7.



Can anyone point me in the right direction, thanks



So i've uninstalled google, I've unchecked the favorites tab . . . . so why havent these things gone, what am I doing wrong?



Also the text and buttons in the toolbars and the internet drop down list used to be much bigger but now they are quite small. I have changed the smaller/bigger icons option and made the desktop icons largeest but this hasnt made a difference to the toolbars. I know it can be done coz I had it a few days ago, I was fiddling around but dont know what I did to make it change.



Its driving me nuts so please PLEASE could someone tell me how to

1) hide or get rid of the favorites tab

2) hide or get rid of the google tab

3) make the tool bar text big



Will be your friend forever :):):):):)How do I hide favorites and google in the toolbar?
Have you tried by clicking tools then toolbars and going from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment